The P-47 Thunderbolt was a fighter used by the Allies during the height of WWII. This versatile aircraft carried eight .50 caliber guns but could also be used as a bomber, outfitted with a payload of rockets or bombs. She was manufactured by Republic Aviation and was remarkably heavy to contain only a single engine.
With this DVD you’ll get drawings and flight manuals of this fighter from yesteryear. This is a great piece for any new or veteran aviation or military enthusiast. Remember, shipping is always free!
This DVD works on either Windows or Mac systems.
Contents (7Gb size).
Contains complete set of engineering drawings (blueprints, Rolls A to X) and manuals.
Bonus: 3 View drawing in high resolution
- F-47N Thunderbolt Characteristics Summary - 17 May 1950
- F-47N Thunderbolt Standard Aircraft Characteristics - 17 May 1950
- Parts Catalog for Model RP-47B, RP-47C and R-47D airplanes
- Pilot Training Manual for the P-47 Thunderbolt
- Pilot's Flight Operating Instructions - P-47B,-C,-D and -G airplanes
- Pilot's Flight Operating Instructions for P-47D-25,-26,-27,-28 -30 and -35 airplanes
- Pilot's Flight Operating Instructions for RP-47B &C and P-47D & G
Pay in instalments using Lay-buys by Paypal